Thursday 27 February 2014

Price Lists and Currency Converter

WOW! I'm getting lots of support from you all, thank you so much.

I want all my pages to be as easy as possible to navigate and obtain the information you require at the click of a button, it makes life easier for you and easier for me. 

I receive a lot of emails asking me where you can obtain pricelists and whilst I thought I had that covered it would appear you actually have to be at your PC to view! so it's been lots of backwards and forewards between pages, copying and pasting links etc................... life's too short! this subsequently looses me trade and makes me very sad :(

So, I've listened to your suggestions and hope that for the short term, we have a solution!

At the top of my blog you now have a Direct Link to all links for the flowers that I make, in each link there are pictures, prices, sizes and colours.  If you are after a certain colour, just drop me a line and I'm sure I can mix it up!

Alongside that tab is a Currency Converter! This link will take you to a site that I use to obtain current exchange rates.  I work all my prices out as GBP.

So there you have it, a bit more help from me I hope!

As always feedback is appreciated and I'm really looking forward to all the wonderful friendships I'm about to make.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for this usefull article, waiting for this article like this again. convert money online

    ReplyDelete
  2. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commentators here! btc to paypal

    ReplyDelete