Thursday 24 April 2014

A New Beginning

Hello Everyone

I've not posted since I started this blog and thats because I've taken on a mindfield of information on how best to run forward with my business.

I've spent the last 2 months messing around with an internet shop, a little fuss here and a little fuss there, but not really applying myself to it at all.  Today I found myself with a clear mind and thought 'get on with it woman'.  So I did!

Whola!

www.petallu.tictail.com has been born and published. 

Yes you can finally just click a button and order, no more waiting for me to 'get back to you' or send you invoices.

Remember, if you can't see what you are looking for you can always contact me in the usual manner either on my facebook page, www.facebook.com/petallu or my email lulucker@aol.com.

I have added a few countries to my checkout however I will of missed quite a few, therefore please let me know if your country needs adding.

Feedback is key in my success so please do give me feedback, remember positive is always uplifting too!!!

Thank you everyone for all of your support over the last 2 years, I really couldn't have done any of it without you.

Now let's hope I don't get buried under all of your orders!

See you soon.

Lu xx

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new start and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lu your an inspiration! Wishing you the very best of luck in your venture. From little acorns eh......you go flower girl :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Lu, I wish you all the best for a great success! Mary Olaman x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck in your new venture.....your flowers are fab, and you deserve to be very successful xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! Love the new site!
    You have worked very hard and deserve to be successful...
    Good luck!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete