Sunday 28 February 2016

Celebrate your day! go on stamp your feet!!

Hello!

Well that's what I wanted to put on the card!  Meet Grumpy Bubbles! Isn't she a delight!



It's Challenge time over at That Craft Place with an Anything Goes theme.

Our Prize is 
5 images of your choice  from our store 

I have decided to inspire you with Bubbles once again, since I really do think she's adorable, she reminds me of my little girl when I pick her up from school, always a pleasure ;)

 I used copic's for my colouring;
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E08, R20 (cheeks)
Hair: E21, E25, E29
Dress & Bows: YR31, Y17,Y38, YR16
Papers are Graphic 45 Precious Memories
Flowers - Petal Lu
Everything including embellishments, ribbons, flowers and gems you can get from Lisa at That Craft Place.

Links you need to know 

No comments:

Post a Comment