Tuesday 17 May 2016

Conie Fong Art & Design Inspirational post with Sally and Snowball

Today I am here with my inspiration project as a Design Team member for the Conie Fong Art & Design.
 
I chose to showcase Sally and Snowball today.  Such a cutie and I loved getting to grips with all those folds in her dress.

 
Here she is coloured up!

Copics used to colour them are;
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E18, E08, R20
Hair: E21, E25, E29
Hat, Coat and Dress: E29, R37, R35, R32, RV42
Cat & Boots: W7-W1
 
Here is a front view of the card. 


 
Here are sideways view of my card.
 


 Papers are from Dovecraft and floral embellishments are from Petal Lu.
 
Links you need to know;
 
I am entering this into the following challenges:
 
Crafting From the Heart - Anything Goes
Craft your Passion - Anything Goes
Our Crafty Corner - Anything Goes
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I love the layout you designed. A lovely card.
    Thanks for joining us at Craft your passion challenges.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine ( DT ) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card thanks for joining the challenge at Crafting from the Heart good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and beautifully coloured image love the layout and all the layers-Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete