Sunday 22 January 2017

Fun, Laugh & Play


Hi there!
 
wow! what a busy week, I'm a bit behind on my posts, so please forgive me if you now get a surge!!
 
I'd like to share with you one of the latest new releases from Conie Fong Art & Design.  This is Benny, little Benny can come in a variety of poses.  Birthday Cake, Flowers, Love Heart.  He is a versatile little lad and would be just perfect for Mother's Day from her little man.
 
You can get Benny here.  You might also like to know that he is currently at a discounted price, so be quick.
 
SALE Digital Stamp, Digi Stamp, digistamp, Birthday Benny by Conie Fong, Birthday, Boy, Car, Cake, Cupcake, Celebration

Here is my little Benny!

 
I have used copic pens to colour him;
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E21, E08, R20
Hair: E21, E25, E29, E49
Trousers: G28, YG67, YG45, YG23, YG11, C7
 
Here is my finished card, a nice CAS one! (note, no flowers)
 
 
I will be entering this card into the following challenges;
 
Crafting when we can - spots/stripes
 
 
Links you need to know;
 
 
 



2 comments:

  1. Benny is a cutie - for sure. Great coloring and your papers work well with this cute card. Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge. We look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work. {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges} Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun boy's card. Thank you for joining in the Anything Goes challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends and apologies for the late comment.

    ReplyDelete