Thursday 29 June 2017

Little Blossom New Release Conie Fong Art & Design


 


Hello Friends!

Today I have the pleasure of showing you one of Conie Fong's latest releases, Little Blossom.  Don't you think she is adorable?  I loved working with her. 

You can get Little Blossom from the Etsy store as a two image package, with or without balloons, there are other options too. 

SALE-Digital Stamp, Digi Stamp, digistamp, 2 images Little Blossom by Conie Fong, girl,  birthday, coloring page, oriental, balloon
 
Since there is a lot of hair to tackle, I decided to stick with my 'go to hair colour combo'.
 
 
Copic Combo's used:
Skin: E000, E04, E11, E21, E00
Hair: E29, E25, E21
Black Dress: W9-W3
Red ribbons/apron: R59, R29, R17, R20
 
 
 
I decided to make a simple little easel card, no bigger than 13cm.  Design papers are from my stash and the tiny little flowers are made using a little punch. I added some gem stones to the centres to give a little sparkle and 1 little petal lu flower to help the easel stay up.
 
I hope you like what I did.
 
 
Links you need to know;
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment