Wednesday 26 July 2017

NR Conie Fong Delilah

 
Hello Conie Fong Fans, how you all doing?

Rubbish day here in Bristol again.  My poor, poor garden! This freak weather has really messed it up, just as my flowers repair themselves after heavy rain and winds, off it goes again.  Nevermind, I'll keep them going as long as I can.

So, let me show you Conie's new release called Delilah.  She is a beaut with long flowing hair and great big flowers.  An image you can really test your skills on.

SALE Digital Stamp, Digi Stamp, digistamp, Delilah by Conie Fong,2 images, Coloring Page, birthday, girl, flower, butterfly, dahlia
 
Delilah can be purchased from the Esty Store here
 


Copics used:
 
Red Hair: R59, R29, R17, R14, R20, E29
Skin: E000, E04, E11, E21, R34, R20
Blue Flowers: B18, B05, B16, BG05, B02
Butterflies: YR18, Y38, Y35, BV08, V09, V17
Green Dress: G28, YG67, YG45, YG23, YG11
 
 
I turned her into a lovely 8" by 8" card and decorated her with Petal Lu flowers.


 
I hope you like what I have created and I thank you for popping over.
 
 
Links you need to know;
 
 
Challenges I am entering this into:
 
 Crafty Creations Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes
 
 

1 comment:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!
    LOVE the image & your gorgeous colouring, love how you have framed her with flowers & pearls too!
    Thank You for joining us at the Crafty Gals Corner :)

    ReplyDelete