Tuesday 3 October 2017

Dress up SnowDay

Hello!

Today I am showing you my first completed Christmas card for 2017, not sure how many I will get done this year, but at least I've made a start.  Ben has already claimed this as his own, so thats one little boy happy!!  He did afterall stand over me instructing me what colours to use and had a go at stamping himself.  

This image is from C C Designs and is called Dress Up Snowday from Roberto's Rascals range.  I adore these little characters and so pleased this is my first go at them.



I have used copics to colour this up and added a little 3D snow for depth.  The card is a CAS, the only way to do a boys card ;)

Copics used:

Skin: E000, E04, E11, E21, E00, R20, R11
Orange: E08, YR18, YR68, W5
Blue: B99, B97, B95, B93
Jacket & Dog: W7-W0, E71





Hope you like what I have created!

Thanks for stopping by.

Challenges I have entered this into are

Christmas with the cuties - Christmas Animals
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes with a twist - masculine card

3 comments:

  1. Hello! This is a great card. Love your cute image and it is so beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us at Christmas with the cuties this month and hope to see you again. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEK! This is adorable, Lucinda! I can see why your little guy claimed it. Fab coloring and I love the bit of texture from the snow. Thanks so much for joining our CAS Challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous image, so beautifully coloured. I love the cheerful feel that this card conveys.
    Glad you stopped by at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete