Friday 6 October 2017

Foxy Florals

Good Morning!

Bright morning here in the UK, I'm a bit late posting this morning because I just wasn't happy with poor lighting of my pictures last night.  So now I've sent the children to school I'm sat here with a cup of tea taking pictures and well, writing this post!

Whimsy Stamps, what can I say! Such a wonderful aray of artists collections, they are fast becoming my go to for new images.  The image I am showing today is Foxy Florals from the Kirsten Winkelbauer Collection.  As mentioned you can get these from Whimsy Stamps or for UK crafters Dies to Die For.





Foxy Florals Colour Copic Receipe:

Fur: E08, YR18, YR68, YR16, 
(white bits) W1, W3,
Flowers RV69, RV29




Autumnal Collection of flowers from Petal Lu


Front View



Side Views

I hope you like what I have made.

The challenges that I am entering this into are:

Creative Knockouts - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
Through the Purple Haze - Anything Goes




2 comments:

  1. Fabulous shaped card and that little fox is adorable. Thanks for joining the Crafting With An Attitude challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card. Nice details.
    Thanks for playing with us at Creative Knockouts. Good luck!!
    Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete