Monday 5 February 2018

Bella - Hipster girls SBS NR

Popping in again to share with you another of the New Release Hipster girls from Simply Betty Stamps.  This one is Bella.

You can get her here.




I've made a simple gatefold card and mounted the coloured image to the front.  I used Frantage to decorate the edges of the image and create a 'kicked up' ice effect.

Copic used to colour:

Skin: E000, E04, E11, E21, E00
Hair: E29, E25, E21 
Jumper: C0-C7
Jeans: RV14, RV13, RV23, RV21

Card stock is from PaperMill Direct, flowers are from Petal Lu.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Always Fun Challenges - Anything Goes
Crafting from the heart - Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Good morning what a gorgeous and cute card I love your topper and the colours are gorgeous.
    Thank you for sharing

    Hugs Debs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, that is so pretty. I love that color pink and your colors is amazing.

    ReplyDelete