Thursday 15 February 2018

Special Days

I'm dropping in today to show you another creation using a rubber stamp from The Greeting Farm. I really don't know what I was doing before I found these.  I'm glad to report that my collection grows weekly and what treasures they are.


This one is called Miss Anya



I always try and decorate the inside too, that's how you get to use up all those scraps.

Flowers are from Petal Lu.

Copic used to colour

Hair: E49, E29, E25, E21
Skin: E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, E08, R20
Flowers: RV17, R81
Dress & Socks: B72, B52, B000, BG10


The important links you need to know

Petal Lu Creations (the place to buy these flowers)
A new facebook page (to show off those designs using Petal Lu Blooms, receive discounts and other promotional goodies, to the page) and the new home for the Petal Lu Challenges


I will be entering this card into the following challenges



Crafting with an attitude - Anything Goes
Through the purple haze - Add some turqouise
A bit more time to craft - anything goes

2 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card and the image is just too cute. Love all those pearls!! Thanks for playing with us a Through the Purple Haze.
    Dawn DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! Thanks for joining us at "Through the Purple Haze" challenge blog.
    DT An'Jenic

    ReplyDelete