Friday 6 April 2018

Bernadette Bee Simply Betty New Release

There is a new release over at Simply Betty Stamps, she just keeps rolling them out!  Today I am showing you Bernadette Bee.  I wanted to step outside of the box and not do Bee colours - she's wearing a costume after all!

You can collect the Bernadette if you click on this link.



I treated myself to some new papers recently and have used the Simply Creative Stargazer Collection.


I also used Petal Lu Flowers to embellish with and added a little butterfly to the side.


Copics used to colour her are:

I used my white gel pen to try and make her outfit sparkle!
Hair: 100, C7, C5, BV23, C3
Skin: E000, E04, E11, E21, E00, R34, R20
Pinks: RV55, RV66, V06, V05, RV17

Here are all the links you need to know

No comments:

Post a Comment