Wednesday 25 June 2014

All of my favourite things!

Hello there!

My two favourite things at the moment are images from Tiddly Inks and my new Stepper Die, I want to craft all day and every day.

Todays card is using one of the new images from Tiddly Inks Wryn Sunny Days, I think its such a lovely image and lends to alsorts of colours.

Here is how I coloured her up,

Copics used are: Y15, Y17, Y21, Y02  
Copics used are: for skin; E00, E21, E11, R20 for hair; E43, E57, E77, E49




Copics used: for dress and shoes; G99, G94, G21, YG11
A little peace and quiet and a rumbage through papers and Petal Lu flowers and this is what I came up with.  I hope you like it.


The challenges I am entering this card into are;

Tiddly Inks - Challenge 135 Sketch A Lou
Crafty Sentiments - Colour/Summer Colours
Digi Chooseday - Anything but a square card
Try It on Tuesday - Tags Everywhere or just a Tag

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and love the image she is so cute!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card and gorgeous tag. I love the great design and the cute image.
    Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday.
    Mar x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, amazing folds! Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday this time. Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful card! so sweet! thanks for playing with "Crafty Sentiments" this week. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your image and your gorgeous coloring! Great card design, too. Thanks for playing with our Summer Colors Challenge at Crafty Sentiments. Cathy* xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card! So beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card, love it! Thanks for joining us in our Anything but a Square Card challenge at Digi Choosday
    Anjie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! I just LOVE this and I can't get over the lovely job you did on coloring in this cutie! Thank you for joining us this week at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge! I hope you play along with us again soon!

    Jackie, Crafty Sentiments Designs DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a FAB card, love your colour combo, thanks playing along with TioT
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete