Wednesday 19 August 2015

Christmas Crafting! No time like the present!

Hi Everyone!

I'm not long back from our family summer holiday of which I was lucky enough to be able to take a bucket load of images and copics to sit and relax with.  I did hit a few stumbling blocks, like a light breeze which took a few images to the lake, but all in all, I had a wonderful time and coloured a few treasures.

This little image is from the Sugar Nellie Range, I just love all the images from them.


 
It's time to start crafting for Christmas, there is so many cards to make.  I hope you like her.


uuu
 
Flower embellishments are from Petal Lu, colours matched perfectly to the little girls dress.
 




I am entering this card into the following challenges;


The Sugar Bowl - challenge 127
Crafting by Designs - getting ready for Christmas
Fab n Funky - Things with wings
Inky Impressions - Christmas in August
 
 

5 comments:

  1. So beautiful, love the delicate colours. Thanks for playing in the sugar bowl. I have some candy of you would like to hop over

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautifuuly coloured card and i just love your snowflakes around the edges - they make the card look even more delicate.

    Thanks for sharing at Fab n Funky.

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Christmas card so beautifully designed and I love the sweet image.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card, I love blue Christmas cards, it makes me feel all cosy looking at the frost. Your snowflakes are so pretty. Thank for playing along with us at the sugar bowl xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, love the soft, pretty colours! Thank you for sharing with us at the Sugar Bowl this month! Pami x

    ReplyDelete