Friday 8 April 2016

Challenge time at Conie Fong Art & Design

Today I am showing you my inspiration project as a Design Team member for the Conie Fong Art & Design Challenge.
 
I chose to work with Bow Tie in my Hair


 
Copics used to colour her are;
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E21, E25, E29
Dress: YR16, Y38, Y17, YR31, Y00,
Bows: YG23, YG03, YG11, Y00


 
Here is a front view of the card. 



Here are sideways view of my card.
 
 

Papers are Graphic 45 and the floral embellishments are from Petal Lu.
 

Links you need to know;
 
I am entering this into the following challenges:
 
Star Stamps Blog - Flowers, Flowers, Flowers
Little Miss Muffett - Anything Goes
Crafting with an Attitude - Anything Goes
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Hi what a beautiful card and I love the colours and you have coloured her beautifully and the design is wonderful.
    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is gorgeous Lucinda and coloured beautifully..very pretty card..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lu I absolutely adore this image of the beautiful girl and you have brought her life so wonderfully with your awesome colouring and design.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete