Wednesday 27 April 2016

Conie Fong Art& Design New Release


 


Good Morning all!

By now you all know that the very talented Conie Fong Art & Design release new images every month.  Today is my turn to show off one of the newest releases and show you where you can get all of the others.

Until the end of this month you can also get 20% off any order over $3. Just click the image to follow the link

www.etsy.com/shop/ConieFongArt

I was given Emma & Ellie to work with this month, such a sweet image.

Digital Stamp, Digi Stamp, Emma and Ellie by Conie Fong, Girl, elephant, children, coloring page, scrapbooking
 
I decided to give her a home in a picture frame.  I haven't quite decided who will be the recipient so for now sits on my hallway unit.  I'm quite happy with it there for now.
 
 
 
I coloured her using copics;
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E21, E25, E29
Elephant: V12, V04, V15, V06, V17, V09
Dress: B93, B95, B97, B99, B39, C1, C3
 

 
I find Conie's images so wonderful to colour and easy to follow, which is helpful whilst you are trying to improve on your colouring technique.
 
The Flowers are from my Petal Lu Store, with a few added extras.
Lots of pearls and beads to give depth, dimension and texture.

 
 Here are a couple more pictures from different angels.
 
Links you need to know;
 
I am entering this into the following challenges:
 
 Scrap Creations Challenge  - Spring Flowers
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown - Anything Goes
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Stunning as always! Thanks for joining at Lemon Shortbread: Anything Goes
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete