Friday 1 April 2016

Mid Month reminder and winner post for Petal Lu

Good Afternoon!

Second post from me today! It's a wonder I keep up these days!!!

Its my reminder post for the Petal Lu Challenge Blog, lots of wonderful entries so far, plenty of room for more.

Today I have worked on an image from Broken Fairy Designs, she is new to the digi image world and I'm certain you will love her as much as I do.

You can get her here

Copic's used to colour:
Skin: E000, E00, E08, E21, E11, R20
Hair: E21, E25, E29
Dress & Cape: C1, BV31, BV02, BV04


 
Paper from my stash and flowers from, Petal Lu.
  
Things you need to know;

Petal Lu Challenge Blog

Challenges I am going to enter this card into:

Jade's Sparkling butterflies - Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks - Anything Goes
Little Miss Muffet - Anything Goes


 



2 comments:

  1. This is just adorable! I love that image and the colors you used! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.
    Tina- 4CC DT

    ReplyDelete