Friday 29 May 2015

Cutie Pie!

Hello and welcome

Today's quick card has been made using one of the cute images from All Dressed Up.  I do love their big heads and hair and cute little bodies.

 I've coloured her using copics and embellished the card using gems from my stash.

Flowers you can get from my store Petal Lu, just love the big Teddybear Blooms!

Details and Links;

Flowers - Petal Lu Shop
All Dressed Up - Esty Shop

Challenges I am entering this card into;

All Dressed Up - Anything goes
Sketch Saturday -#362 Sketch
Cute Card Thursday - Too Cute

Thank you for popping by.

Lu x
 



3 comments:

  1. Lu, This is stunning and I have to say so are your flowers!! Thanks so much for joining us at All Dressed Up and Good Luck.
    Sheila
    *All Dressed Up DT*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the green tones, so earthy. And the embellishments are spot on


    Thanks for playing with the All Dressed up challenge


    Penny (ADU DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    What a pretty card. Love it. Thanks for playing with our challenge at All Dressed Up and good luck in the drawing.

    Hugs
    Claudia
    DT All Dressed Up

    ReplyDelete