Saturday 3 June 2017

Petal Lu #39 - Anything Goes with optional twist Red flowers

Hello!

1st of the month means a new challenge over at Petal Lu Challenge Blog.  I'm a little late in showing my creation, I really ought to schedule my posts but then that means I'd have to be super organised!  How many of us crafters are super organised!!!!

So this month is Anything goes with and optional twist of using red flowers.

If you go to the blog post be sure to take a look at the other team members wonderful projects.

For mine, I decided to use one of my Magnolia Stamps, its the only one I had to hand, I must dig out my others!


I've been taking Kit n Clowder colouring lessons lately and challenging myself to do more backgrounds.  I've also been paying a bit more attention to shadows etc and look!! I'm really quite pleased with myself!

Copics I used to colour this up are:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R34, R20
Hair: E21, E25, E29, E49
Dungarees: B37, B99, B97, B95, B93, B91, W7
T-shirt: R59, R27, R29, W7
Background: YR68, Y38, Y08, Y06, Y11

All the flowers are from the new red mix now available in the Petal Lu Store.

Here is all the information you need to enter the challenge yourself.
 
 
A new facebook page (to show off those designs using Petal Lu Blooms, receive discounts and other promotional goodies, exclusive to the page)

Can't wait to see what you all enter.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment