Wednesday 25 September 2019

Christmas In September!

Hi Folks

I'm here to show you my first Christmas Card of 2019!  I love this whimsical image.

I've gone for traditional Christmas colours to ease me in.

It's a very basic shape card but really effective when decorated with our bits and bobs!

Craft stuff you might need or similar:

Spectrum Noir Illustrator Pens: DR7, DR4, DR2, BGR1
Stamp: Magnolia Stamps Telephone Box
Other products: Crafters Companion Centura Darks Card Pack, Neenah Classic Stamping Card, Petal Lu Flowers, papers from stash.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes


2 comments:

  1. Super Christmas card! This has come together beautifully! Great project! Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at The Holly & The Ivy. Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie DT @ TH&TI

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous Christmas card Lucinda ♥ I am so in love with your coloring if the phonebooth.
    Thanks for playing with our challenge at Crafty Sentiments Design
    Hugs from Elin

    ReplyDelete