Monday 5 July 2021

Peek a boo


Hi Crafty Friends!

Mr Fox is playing mischievously in the magical woodland. Peek a boo in between all those trees, he's going to be busy for hours.........

About a week or so ago, I took a class from Sandy Allnock and created this fantastic scene using my Spectrum Noir Illustrators Pens.  I was so thrilled with it, when our Whimsy Divas Design team were asked to work with a new release Digi stamp set, I knew exactly which image and background I was going to put together.


You can get the fabulous yoga collection by following the link above.

All I did to create this card was colour the Slimline scene then print the Fox a few inches tall on separate cardstock.  I coloured him up and then decided which corner he looked best. I think I picked his best side.

The sentiment is also from an old Whimsy die set that I die cut 3 times each and mounted to add dimension. 

Thank you for popping over.

I hope you have a great day.

Love Lu xx

No comments:

Post a Comment