Wednesday 13 July 2022

Big Bumble Birthday Wishes


Hi there Crafty Friends!

Just take a moment to soak up all the details in this big beautiful Bumble Bee stamp. I've seen this image stamped over and over and I marvel at how it's been coloured and inked.  We really are a talented lot. 

I couldn't bring myself to colour this in though.  Well, actually that's a lie. I did stamp it onto watercolour card and coloured it with glitter pens but I felt it lost all of its detail and couldn't bring myself to finish it.

I much prefer to see the detail but not wanting to leave it black and white, I took gem stones to the centre of the Sunflower for a bit of sparkle. 

I then heat embossed a strip of black card with Birthday Wishes stamps from the Scripted Sentiments stamp and placed it diagonally across the front. 

Its a simple and effective card, that I love. I hope you do too. 

Thanks for popping by. I hope you have a great day. 

Love Lu xx

Here is a list of products used

No comments:

Post a Comment