Tuesday 15 May 2018

Petal Lu Anything Goes Challenge - I love you Gnome matter What!

I am here today to show you my design team work for the latest Petal Lu Challenge over on the Petal Lu Creations Facebook page.

I recently treated myself to the latest Stamping Bella stamps which I got from Dies to Die For.  This particular one is called Gnome Bouquet, I had to wait a little longer than usual to get this one (postal issues) and when he did eventually land on my door step I knew I had to work with him straight away.  I find the image so childish and fun and will of course lend itself to the colours of spring and summer.  Plus I have a garden full of gnomes myself, I do have a soft spot for them.

So here he is Gnome Bouquet!!


Copic used to colour:

Skin: E000, E00, E04, E21, E11, R20, R34
Hat: G28, YG67, YG45, YG23, YG11
Flowers: BG07, BG01, B00
R59, R56, RV34
B66, V22, BV02
Y38, Y17, Y15


Petal Lu Flowers used are from the Norland Range, a mixture of colours to match the copic colours.


Here are all the details you need to enter the current challenge.

Petal Lu Creations (the place to buy these flowers)
A new facebook page (to show off those designs using Petal Lu Blooms, receive discounts and other promotional goodies, to the page) and the new home for the Petal Lu Challenges

Please visit the Petal Lu Challenge blog www.petalluchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk where you will find the latest challenge and details of the prizes to be won.

No comments:

Post a Comment