Tuesday 8 May 2018

Sing Your Heart Out SBS NR

Have you seen the April release from Simply Betty Stamps?  Betty is celebrating Summerween!  Yes that's a thing - its the half way point of the year to Halloween and what better Queen to lead the Party!!!!

You can collect the whole range if you click on this link.

I've used Lady Singing to showcase the release.  I've done 2 versions, 1 all ghostly and the other all colourful and loud.  You should pick a favourite!

I can't see how i could possibly make such a happy image ghostly - she is still singing to me.  Gees, i love her so much.


Copics used to colour her are:

I used my white gel pen to try and make her outfit sparkle!
Hair: W0-W9
Skin: BV31, V20, V22, W0
Belt & Helmet: C0-C7

Here is the full colour version:


She makes me so happy!

Copics used here are:

Skin: E000, E04, E11, E21, E00, R34, R20
Hair: Y28, YR23, Y38, Y15, Y06
Dress: G28, YG45, YG67, YG23, YG11
Gems: RV69, RV29
Belt & Wings: W0-W5

Here are all the links you need to know

No comments:

Post a Comment