Tuesday 5 March 2019

Sending you Bumble Kisses

Hi Folks

I've got a new image for you today!  I stumbled across Moonlight Whispers for the first time last week and just had to grab a couple of their new digi images.  This one is Bumble Kisses, I'm a sucker for cute and this fits the bill.  


I've been working through my paper pads to get them used up and also going through my die collection with an aim to use them at least once.  I was so pleased when I found I had a matching die to this adorable image. 






Ingredients;

Hobby Craft 5 by 5 cream card base
Papers - The Range (local craft store)
Sentiments - Polka Doodles
Stamp - Bumble Kisses by Moonlight Whispers


Copic Colours; 

Skin: E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R32, R20
Hair and flowers: V09, V06, V04, V01
Bumble Bee and outfit: T9, T7. T5 YR21, YR14, Y17, Y15
Leaves: G28, G99, G94, G21
Background: B000, Blender 


Challenges I am entering this into;

Crafty Sentiment Designs - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Anything Goes


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn. Have a nice day,.. Succes!!
    DT Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  2. great colouring! and those matching dies are fab though they look like a labous of love. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love this stamp and how you added these flowers to it! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn Challenge.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete