Friday 1 March 2019

Keep the Circus going inside you - Clown Tilda

Hi Folks

I'm sharing a lovely little Tilda Clown with you this week.  Isn't she just adorable.  

I thought this time I'd go to town with the flowers and embellishments, my desk is now a mess! I've also used a few die cuts to create some layers. I love using patterned papers to add more interest and sometimes cutting up a few to spread around my project.





Ingredients;

Hobby Craft 5 by 5 white card base
Papers - The Range (local craft store)
Sentiments - Scrapberry's Vintage Circus
Stamp - Magnolia Stamps Clown Tilda

Copic Colours; 

Skin: E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R32, R20
Hair: E18, E15, E97, E95
Dress: BG57, BG49, BG53, T1, T3, T5, T7, T9

Challenges I am entering this into;

As you like it Challenge - Layers and why
Creative Moments - Anything goes with a circle



3 comments:

  1. Such a cute image of Magnolia. Love the added flowers.
    Thank you for joining Creative Moments.
    Hugs from Africa!
    Olga

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really beautiful example of layering Lucinda. Thank you so much for joining us at AYLI. Sarah DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card. I love all your layers and gorgeous colours. Thank you for sharing at As You Like It. Lynne DT

    ReplyDelete