Monday 11 February 2019

Have a monster good time!

Hi Folks

I made a little card for the boys this week!  I think its kind of fun and got the seal of approval from my youngest son :)

It is another card lacking in embellishments at the moment but I'm working on my colouring skills.  The stamps I used are from Magnolia for the Castle and CC Designs for the Monster.


The front of the card is Edwins Night Castle from Magnolia Stamps


Inside the card is the Monster surprise! from CC Designs

Ingredients;

Papermill Direct Gatefold Card
Plain card stock - Papermill Direct
Sentiments and Monster Stamp - CC Designs
Castle Stamp - Magnolia Edwins Night Castle

Copic Colours; 

Monster: BV08, V09, V17, V15, V12
Castle: T7, T5, T3, T1, T0, YR07, YR04, YR02
Background: G07, G02, G00,G000, BV02, BV00, BV000 colourless blender

Challenges I am entering this into;

Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
The Cutie Pie Challenge - One for the boys
Avenue 613 - Anything Goes optional twist use a critter



4 comments:

  1. You did a fantastic job of coloring the clouds and the castles! Cute card and very nicely crafted! Thanks so much for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner/Designer
    613 Avenue Create Challenge
    A Place To Start Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how brilliant! This fabulous card made me smile.....

    Thank you for joining in with the Cuties xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucenda, thank you so much for sharing your project and creativity at 613. I especially like the wonderful color palette you chose for a boy... and of course the images of a castle in the clouds and monsters will be a winner! And I like that your critter fits our challenge!
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card,love the castle and coloured beautifully,thanks for joining us here at Cutie Pie challenge good luck Lyn DT x.

    ReplyDelete