Wednesday 6 February 2019

Piggyback antics!

Hi Folks

I'm working my way through my stamp stash and having a blast.  Lots of images coloured, just need to turn them into cards now.

I'd like to share with you a CAS card using Stamping Bella Petunia gets a piggyback.  Realised after I started colouring that I didn't really have many piggy colours so made do with some bright pinks instead.  


Ingredients;

Hobby Craft 5 by 5 card base
Plain card stock - Papermill Direct
Sentiments & Stamp Set - Stamping Bella Petunia gets a piggback eb312

Copic Colours; 

Skin: E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R32, R20
Hair: E18, E15, E97, E95
Dress: BG57, BG53, B00, Y11
Piggy: RV17, RV55, RV04, RV02
Grass: G94, G99, YG63, YG61, YG13
Background: B000, colourless blender

Challenges I am entering this into;

Crafty Sentiments - Anything goes
Always Fun Challenges - Anything goes
Stamping Bella Sistahood - Anything goes FB challenge


1 comment:

  1. Lovely fun card with lots of great colouring . Thanks for sharing with us here at http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/
    Good luck with your entry
    Shirley-Anne DT

    ReplyDelete