Thursday 7 February 2019

Sneaky Tilda

Hi Folks

I made another little Magnolia card this week.  I've bought quite a few second hand stamps recently and slowly, slowly, I will stamp them all this year!!!  So today I'm showing you Sneaky Tilda, isn't she a little sweetie.

CAS seems to be the way forward at the moment.  Means I get to work on my colouring and not worry too much about the embellishments.  Don't worry, the flowers are screaming at me to get used ;) 



Ingredients;

Hobby Craft 5 by 5 white card base
Plain card stock - Papermill Direct
Sentiments - LOTV
Stamp - Magnolia Sneaky Tilda

Copic Colours; 

Skin: E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R32, R20
Hair: E18, E15, E97, E95
Dress: V17, V15, V12, T0, T1, T3
Background: RV34,R83, R81, RV00, RV10, colourless blender

Challenges I am entering this into;

Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes
Little Red Wagon - Something Sweet
Moo Mania & More - Love is in the air



5 comments:

  1. A wonderful card! Thank you very much for joining us over at Moo Mania & More!oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cute card

    Thank you for joining us at MOO MANIA & MORE

    ReplyDelete
  3. So darling! I especially love that little tag. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a sweet and pretty card! happy valentine's day! xo

    ReplyDelete