Sunday 14 April 2019

Add a little Sparkle to your day!

Hi Folks

Back again to share today's little card.  Its a happy and bright one!

I've been going through my growing collection of coloured images that haven't made it to a card yet.  I usually do these images whilst on holiday.  I always take my pens and images with me but of course there is never enough room in the car for actual card making things too lol!

My stash of cards is depleting quickly so I thought I'd better go through things and make a few quick ones.


 Ingredients;

Digi Image - Bugaboo Unicorn Chibi
Paper Mill Card Stock for the base of card 
Papers - from stash
Flower embellishments - Petal Lu (Etsy)
Sentiments - Bugaboo
Dies - Tonic Studio Victorian Frame


Copic Colours; 

Skin: E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R32, R20
Good question! I coloured this about 2 years ago and can't find the piece of paper with the details on it! (I do usually record colours - it'll turn up I'm sure and when it does, I'll update the post)


Challenges I am entering this into;

613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Corrosive Challenge - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Always anything goes


5 comments:

  1. Love the shape and fabulous colouring of the cute image.Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I refuse to let you get me addicted to these Unicorn images! Your presentations are just wonderful and really do inspire! Another great job. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog
    A Place To Start Challenge Blog https://hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com

    PS: I would love to see your projects in our challenge at A Place To Start

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the vibrant colours - they work so well with this adorable image. I do the same when I go away on holiday - and then never get the time to actually put a card together! Thank you for joining in the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is gorgeous. I love your unicorn colours, so vibrant. Thanks so much for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this time. Hope to see you again next time.
    Dawn DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my this is completely adorable. Wonderful shape and your coloring is just beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing with us this month at Corrosive Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete