Tuesday 9 April 2019

Sending you Happy Thoughts with Tilda Bringing you Flowers

Hi Folks

Back again to show you my latest make.

A lovely little shaped card using one of my Magnolia Stamps.



Ingredients;

Hobby Craft 5 by 5 Kraft card base (shaped)
Papers - The Paper Studio
Flower embellishments - Petal Lu (Etsy)
Sentiments - LOTV
Stamp - Magnolia Stamps Tilda Bringing Flowers
Dies - Tonic Studio Victorian Frame


Copic Colours; 

Skin: E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R32, R20
Hair: E29, E25, E21
Outfit: YG67, G94, YG63, G21
Hat, Belt & Flowers: R56, R85, R83, R81
Grass: YG17, G14, YG06, G21, YG11
Background: T5, T3, T1, T0, B000



Challenges I am entering this into;

Crafty Sentiments Designs - Only for the Girls
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes



5 comments:

  1. Love all of the pretty layers and flowers. Such a great color combo.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs for our Just for Girls challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Tilda ... the colors and the whole representation

    DT member Magnolia-Licious

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! I love the shape and layout. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. I hope you can join us again soon.
    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is really pretty...I really love the shape of your card too...thank you for joining us at Magnolia-licious this month...hugs Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so incredibly lovely and I especially love how beautifully you've colored sweet Tilda. Thank you so much for joining our Magnolia-licious challenge and sharing your wonderful design. I hope you will be able to join us again!

    Laura Corkill
    Magnolia-licious DT

    ReplyDelete