Monday 29 March 2021

There's only one like you!


Hi Folks!

I hope everyone is well. I've been a bit absent the last few days working on a few projects that I hope to show you all soon.

Today I'm showing you one of my favourite digital stamps from My Life in My Craft Room.

Gorgeous head of hair that for this card I chose to colour red.

I used my Spectrum Noir Illustrators to colour this.
Hair: TN8, DR6, DR2, DR1, CR3
Skin: FS8, FS7, FS6, EB2

I cut the image to size and mounted to some red card from Papermill Direct and mounted that to a white card base. 

The sentiment is from Creative Expressions, which I cut 3 times and mounted onto each other to create a 3D sentiment and add some dimension to my card. 

Thank you for popping over. 

I hope you have a wonderful day. 

Love Lu xx

1 comment: