Thursday 3 June 2021

Front & Back Tags

Hello Crafty Friends

I'm here today to show you the new Front & Back tags coming to you from Crafters Companion.  They will be launching on HSN on the 8th June.

These are brilliant little tags that can be used in so many different ways. 

Here are a few examples that I made.

A very long slimline card, I've lined the inside to leave a message.

A pretty little tag to attach to a gift.

Another very long slimline card with space on the inside for your message. 

For this one I cut along the outside of each bunny to slot underneath each strip of card. They look like they are playing peek a boo.

This card I made a little window for the dog tag to pop his head through. You can pull the tab out to reveal a message.

This sweet little mouse tag has been attached by ribbon to a shaped card. It swings freely from side to side. 

For the lovely unicorn tag, I made a boxed card and added the unicorn again as a tag.

For the Giraffe I made a deeper window box, maybe deep enough to carry some chocolates and coloured the image on Kraft Card.

I used lots of Crafters Companion goodies to make these samples.

Harmony Quick Dry Ink Pads
Kraft Card
Spectrum Noir Stamping Card
Spectrum Noir Illustrators, Triblend and Triblend Brushes
Black Matt Card and Textured Cardstock
Inverted Stitched Lace Rectangle Dies
Layering Stencils and paper pads

Thank you for popping over.

I hope you all have a great day! 

Love Lu xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment