Wednesday 9 June 2021

Ride Sally - Whimsy June Digital Release


Hey Crafty friends!

I wanted to share this cute card with you all today.

Its from the June Digital Stamp release from Whimsy Stamps called Ride Sally.
It's such a fun image and I knew what I wanted to create straight away. 

First I printed the digital image twice onto Neenah Stamping card. After Colouring using Spectrum Noir Illustrators I fussy cut them.  I took one of the coloured images and cut it in half.

I assembled my card and then coloured the ground and sky around each image.  I wanted to add a bit more umph to the cars, so added some clear sparkle Glitter pen to them which created a metallic paint job on the cars.

I'm thrilled with how this turned out.

The dies and sentiments are also from Whimsy, Slimline Fancy Frame Die and Flamingo Fun Stamp Set. 

Thank you for popping over.

I hope you have a great day.

Love Lu xx

No comments:

Post a Comment