Friday 1 October 2021

The Monster Mash

Hello Crafty Friends!

Its October and its time to share all of our Halloween makes this month! You are in for some real treats.

I'm kicking off with this gorgeous unfrightfull digital stamp set from 2 Cute Ink called Halloween Animals. Adorable comes to mind doesn't it.  That's just my kind of Halloween being the big scaredy pants that I am 🤭


2 Cute Ink has a very special promotion, hint hint, it's a sale and it is going on over at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends FB Group. Click Here > https://bit.ly/2VwG9iz

Here's some pictures of how my card came together:

First I cut a piece of A4 into 4 quarters and inked one piece up and masking where I wanted my glowing moon.

I then picked a darker ink pad and feathered the edges to create a darker setting.

On goes my die-cut spooky House.

Here is the finished card blank with the additions of clouds, moon dust and moonlite grass.

I had so much fun creating this scene. I actually played The Monster Mash song several times 😂

Thank you so much for popping over. 

Hope you have a great day. 

Love Lu xx


No comments:

Post a Comment