Thursday 30 September 2021

DewiJoe and Ellie


Hello Crafty Friends!

My first post this week (albeit a bit late in the week).  I want to share a Wedding card that I was asked to make recently.

I knew when I bought this LOTV stamp it would be my most used. It's just perfect.

I coloured the image using Spectrum Noir Illustrators:
Jacket: BGR5, BGR4, BGR3, BGR2, BGR1
Dress: FS6, FS9
Brides Hair: GB5, GB3, GB1

The beautiful intricate die is from Toinc Studio, I'm not sure what it's called but it's got a Daisy Border and fits an 8 by 8 card.

Flowers were made using Sharon Callis Flower Fairies dies and papers.  I just love making these huge flowers, you'll see alot of them in the future. I added a touch of Sparkle by flicking a clear glitter pen over them.

The sentiment/names and date were added using a peg alphabet stamp set. Perfect for those who don't like designing sentiments on the computer (me).

Congratulations Dewi Joe & Ellie!

Thank you for popping over.

Have a great day!

Love Lu xx

No comments:

Post a Comment