Thursday 16 September 2021

Whimsical Wedding


Hi Folks!

Today's card is another showcasing the Love Bug digital stamp released by Whimsy Stamps this month along with their other bug pals. 

I was asked to make a Wedding card and knew these bugs would be perfect for the occasion.

I have added all of the other bug digital stamps to create a little wedding scene.  That's the best part of digital stamping isn't it, you get to flip, resize and overlap without too much effort.

I coloured the images using Spectrum Noir Illustrators.  I also coloured the background blue and used quick dry ink and Cloud stencils to create a delicate shadow of clouds.  Makes them look kind of whispy. 

The frame around the image happened by accident, it was an off cut from another card.  It fit so perfectly it was meant to be.  

Other Whimsy goodies I used are listed below. 




Thank you so much for popping over. 

I hope you have a great day. 

Love Lu xx

No comments:

Post a Comment