Friday 17 September 2021

You are my Sunshine


Good morning my Crafty Friends!

Today I'm sharing with you one of the sweetest digital images I've had the pleasure of Colouring.

Never wanting to stick to all the rules, I decided to colour a red and yellow Giraffe. 

This gorgeous image is from Rachelle Anne Miller Creative Designs which she kindly offered as a free digital image as a sponsor to Passionate Paper Creations & Friends

I created the background using Harmony Quick Dry Inkpads and spent time blending the 4 warm colours together.  The die cut is from Tonic Studio and the sentiment is from a Clearly Besotted Stamp set which I've heat embossed. 

Rachel Millers digital image is coloured using Spectrum Noir Illustrators and highlighted using a white gel pen.

Thank you for popping over. 

I hope you have a great day.

Love Lu xx

No comments:

Post a Comment