Tuesday 7 September 2021

Abstract Jigsaws

Hey Crafty Friends!

Right now over on Create & Craft TV these fantastic Crafters Companion Abstract Jigsaw dies have launched.

Here I am sharing a gorgeous wall hanging.


I used the Abstract Jigsaw Die 8 by 11.  All the products used are listed here
1. Mount Board
2. 3d glue gel, 
3. Neenah Solar Crest Stamping Card
4. Colourista Colouring Sheets 
5. Triblend Brushes & Originals
6. Gemini Expressions Dies - Smile, Love & Friends
7. Gemini Stamp & Die Edgebles Believe & Peace
8. Crafters Companion Gold Mirri Card & Black Matt Card 
I coloured the Colorista colouring sheets and used stick & spray to adhere the sheet to the mountboard.  I then let it dry for 24 hours before I put it through the Gemini for cutting.

My next project was to make a boxed jigsaw.

This one is great fun, it's going to be nearly impossible for the recipient to piece together but I've helped by cutting another set and mounting it to the top of the box.

I created this piece by using the Abstract Jigsaw Die 5 by 7 and stamped the image directly to the Mount board.  Here is the list of products I used.
1. Mount Board
2. 3d glue Gel, foam pads, red liner tape
3. Natures Garden Gnome Pearl Card
4. Crafters Companion Stamping Card to make box
5. Harmony Quick Dry Inkpads
6. Crafters Companion Flutterby Wishes Rotational Stamp
7. Gemini Expressions die ‘Enjoy’

My final project is a card. 

This really shows their versitily, so we have wall hangings and cards as well as the traditional jigsaw set. 

Again I stamped this image directly to the mount board. I masked a boarder around the image and then popped through my Gemini. 

This card was created using the Abstract Jigsaw Die 5 by 7.  All of the other products used are listed here. 
1. Mount Board
2. 3d Glue Gel, foam pad
3. Red Liner Tape
4. Crafters Companion Butterfly Bouquet Background Layering Stamps
5. Harmony Quick Dry Inkpads
6. Natures Garden Gnome Pearl Card

Thank you for popping over. 

Have a great day. 

Love Lu xx

No comments:

Post a Comment