Tuesday 14 September 2021

Crazy Flamingo PPCF




Hi Folks!

The best bit about crafting is you can craft any occasion at any time of the year.  I haven't figured out what this occasion is for but I'll find one!  I just new I had to make time to make a card out of this crazy flamingo!

You can grab the image for free if you join us over on our Passionate Paper Creations and Friends Facebook page, here's the link PPCF you will find it under the free images album.  Special thanks to Dustin Pike for sharing his talents with us all. 

I coloured the image using Spectrum Noir Illustrators.  The dies are from Whimsy Stamps and the background is a stencil from Lawn Fawn inked up with SN Harmony Quick Dry inks.

I ink, stamp and colour on Neenah cardstock whilst all other cardstock is from Papermill Direct. 

I love how this turned out. 

Hope you have a great day. 

Love Lu xx

No comments:

Post a Comment