Wednesday 22 September 2021

Ugh! - 5 gold ring donuts



Hi Friends!

I am so excited to share this card with you today.  Its one of my all time favourite digital images from Twistoon.  5 Gold Ring Donuts! 


I'm a huge fan of this digital stamping company and regret not always having the time to colour up the comical images available. Before the year is out I'm aiming high, I'm going to try and do at least another 5! Watch this space! 

I coloured this image using Spectrum Noir Illustrators and highlighted the eyes with a white gel pen.  I didn't want to detract from the image or my efforts in colouring so I used a stencil with a light quick dry inkpad for the background.

I used Crafters Companion Matt & Layering dies to create a frame for the image and Whimsy Stamps 'ugh' sentiment die.  (my alphabet dies were too big to cut 'bite me')

I hope you like this card as much as I did creating it.

Have a great day. 

Love Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment