Friday 10 September 2021

Time for warm socks PPCF


Hi Crafty Friends!

I want to share with you the new stamp set from CC Designs called Socks.  There are two gorgeous little characters and two sentiments.

The little bear is my favourite (shh.., don't tell the bunny) so I'm sharing him today.

He's been coloured using Spectrum Noir Illustrators and the background has been created using stencils also from CC Designs.  I fussy cut the bear, stamped and placed the sentiment and popped the bear sitting on top. 

I loved working with this set, it's got me ready for the nights drawing in, warm socks and hot chocolate. 

Before you go, I've also more exciting news......

Why don't you pop along to the PPCF Facebook page and grab yourself a discount code to go treat yourself to some CC Designs goodies. It'll be worth the trip, I promise.  

Here's the link: PPCF

Thank you for popping over.

Hope you have a wonderful day.

Love Lu xx

No comments:

Post a Comment