Wednesday 15 December 2021

Sending love and joy

Today I am so very pleased to share with you my most recent Conie Fong creation.  I just adore her whimsical drawings and they are such a pleasure to colour up. 

Here is a link to here store so that you can go browse yourself Conie Fong Store 

I've coloured this image called Christmas Leilani using Spectrum Noir Illustrators. 

Skin tones: FS6, EB2, FS8, FS7,
Hair tones: EB2, GB6, GB4, GB2, TN1
Poinsettia : DR6, DR4, DR3, DR1

At the beginning of each year, I empty my scrap folders, so my current mission is to use up as many scrap pieces of paper and card as I can.  This changes my style to very simple layouts, but she looks good placed on embossed and foiled papers.

Thank you for popping over. 

I hope you have a great day. 

Love Lu x

No comments:

Post a Comment