Thursday 30 December 2021

Sending Huge Hugs


 Hi Folks! 

Lee Holland is a sponsor over at the Passionate Paper Creations and Friends Facebook page. There are so many adorable images to download and color, you can check them out here

I used the Dragon with Snail digital image to create this card. I coupled it with a Lee Holland background scene rubber stamp that you can also get from Crafters Companion. 

I first printed the image then masked it so that I could stamp the image over the top. My son has a giant Snail as a pet, so creating a giant Snail going about his business in the woods with a Dragon on his back is believable in our home!  I've coloured the image using Spectrum Noir Illustrators. 

The sentiment is also from a Lee Holland stamp set from Crafters Companion, which I heat embossed with WOW gold embossing powder. 

I've then mounted the image onto holographic card and matt and layered to create a simple framed card.

Thank you for popping over. 

Wishing you a great day. 

Love Lu xx

No comments:

Post a Comment