Wednesday 5 January 2022

Happy New Year!


Hello my Crafty Friends!

Happy New Year to you all! I know it's day 5 already but I'll be wishing everyone a fabulous new year for a few more days yet!

Today is my first post in my new position with the Whimsy Stamps family.  The Treasures Team, where we take pre-released stamps and Dies that we've all got in our stash and inspire you all to remember to use them. It's so easy to pile the new stuff ontop isn't it.  We need nudging to remind ourselves of those hidden treasures.

I've recently discovered how important it is for me to have a good set of Alphabet stamps and Dies and you may have noticed towards the end of last year, how much I incorporated them into my creations. I love their versatility, sometimes you need to use your own words and make it a statement. 

OK so, Happy New Year is an age old sentiment but it's what I wanted center stage of my card. 

Here is a list of all the Whimsy goodies that I used to create my card.  No special techniques today, simple matt and layering and combining of products.






Thank you so much for popping over. 

I hope you have a fantastic day!

Love Lu xx

No comments:

Post a Comment