Tuesday 18 January 2022

Just a Note to Lift you up!


Hello Crafty Friends!

I'm popping in today with a note to lift you all up!

This card I created using lots of my favourite different brands.

Clearly Besotted Stamps - Up in the Air
Whimsy Stamps - Slimline Clouds Die
Sunny Studio - Balloon Rides

I coloured the images using Spectrum Noir Triblends and Illustrators. 

Tri-blend - Blue Turquoise, Dark Red, Lavender Blend, Tan Blend, Citrus Blend.
Illustrator - AG1, AG2, AG3, BO1, BO2, BO3

I created the background paper using Spectrum Noir Water Reactive Inks - Parakeet, Spring Meadow, Honey Pot, Orange and Chinese Red. I wanted a rainbow sky! 

I ran the Whimsy Cloud die through my die cutting machine and glued it over my inked backing paper making sure I had my rainbow of colours the correct way up.  I then trimmed any excess paper from the sides.

I then cut my card blank (I always measure by eye!) and stuck my rainbow and cloud panel to the front.

I fuzzy cut my stamped balloon images and placed them on my card.  (Top tip - place your images before you stick so that you can decide where to stamp your sentiment) After placing, I decided where I would like to stamp my greeting.  For this project I stamped directly to my card.

After stamping the sentiment, I then attached the balloons using foam pads to create some depth. 

This was a very quick card to create and it certainly lifted my spirits whilst I made it. 

Thank you for popping over. 

I hope you have a wonderful day!

Love Lu xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment