Thursday 20 January 2022

Love you to the moon and back


Hello Friends!

Today I'd like to share a Valentine Card!

Its not the usual mushy kind with floating hearts and cute characters but it's a declaration of love all the same and I quite like it.

Here is my list of products used




The slimline papers don't fit the largest die from the Wonky Rectangle Die Set so I first stamped and coloured the Moon stamp then cut around the top of the image so that I could see how best to overlap the design paper. Once happy, I positioned the Rectangle Die over the paper and stamped moon and popped it through my die cutting machine.

I love dimension on my cards, so I placed foam pads under the moon to lift it from the papers and then mounted to black cardstock giving it a frame.  The black frame also makes the pinks pop.

I die cut the sentiment 'love' 3 times and stuck them together. Using my marker pens I coloured the top layer pink.

I then took the sentiment 'love you to the moon and back' from the A Boys Dream Stamp Set and stamped it using a pink Inkpad. I then carefully cut this sentiment. 

Once I was happy with the placement of all of my sentiments, I stuck them down and added gem stones for added Sparkle, reflection and dimension. 

Thank you for popping over. 

Have a great day. 

Love Lu xx


1 comment:

  1. I completely adore what you did with this design Lu! So clever and so striking. A fantastic creation! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete