Tuesday 24 May 2022

Amazing Parents!


Hi Crafty Friends!

I'm back today with this sweet little Congratulations to parenthood card!

I've used several pre released stamp and die sets from Whimsy Stamps to create this card and I'm more than pleased with the outcome.  You'll see I used the before part of this set. It almost paints a pretty picture of the life ahead! 😜  The after part of this set is hilarious! 

The Before and After stamp set is such a great set. You have a young couple image and happy sentiments and you have the same couple tired and aged with hysterical sentiments, my favourite one being 'you will never sleep again!' boy is that true for me!

That big yellow background is the Hearts Floating background stamp. Big bold hearts that I coloured using Copic markers. I framed the background using the largest die from the Shaker Maker Rectangle Die Set and turned my card into a shaker card.

Thank you for popping over.  Have a great day! 

Love Lu xx

Here's a little shopping list for you




No comments:

Post a Comment