Monday 9 May 2022

Let's do Lunch!


Well lookie here! The sun is shining, the birds are chirping and let me tell you, the ants are out!  These ones of course are out to wish someone a happy birthday.

Today I wanted to showcase the Pinwheel stencil.  Not only is it a fun pinwheel stencil perfect for inking up fun and bright backgrounds but I saw something else. I saw watermelons with exploding seeds! 

I inked up the entire stencil using jet black ink and then took my marker pens to the design and found the watermelons hidden within. It was a very therapeutic process and I was really pleased with the results.

After that, the rest of the card was quick and easy. I stamped, coloured and fussy cut my images and then using one of the wonky window dies I cut a bright green border to overlay my watermelon background paper.

Here's a list of products used to create this card.  There is lots of dimension since I've used foam pads for depth and cut the sentiment several times. All my adhesives I've bought from my local craft stores. 






Colouring medium of my choice are Spectrum Noir Markers and Harmony Quick Dry Inkpads. 

Thank you so much for popping over. 

I hope you have a great day. 

Love Lu xx



NB:
Affiliated links are used on my blog, I thank you for your support. 

No comments:

Post a Comment