Tuesday 7 November 2023

sending smiles across the miles!


It was time to get a little inky today to make this chilly card.  

A whole host of wonderfulness helped create this wintery scene and I couldn't be more pleased.  I could have so easily turned it into a one layer card with a bit of masking and I see that now, maybe I'll have another go when I have a bit more time.

I hope you love what I have created.

Here's a list of the products I've used, if you follow this link it will take you directly to the Whimsy shop and you can have a little browse.  Whimsy Shop

Stamp, Stencil & Die Sets Used

Polor Opposites Stamp Set

Winter Wonderland Stencil

Polka Dot Stencil

Sprinkles Scallops Rectangle Die set

Simple Sentiments Strips Stamps & Die Set

Other Craft Items used

Copic Markers

SN Triblends

Papermill Direct card

Neenah Smooth Stamping Paper

Spectrum Noir Harmony Water Reactive Ink pads

Tombow Liquid Glue

Foam pads



 

No comments:

Post a Comment